Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry my blog has "gotten a little behind"...

Felicity has brought such joy to our family. Each of us take turns bragging on what we've taught her. There seems to be a little bit of all of us in her too. Most will agree she resembles MY baby pictures (as well as my mom's.) I, no doubt, see myself in her in many other ways too.

I will admit though, she takes after her mommy and daddy a lot. Before she could even read at all, her mommy LOVED books. And I guess maybe her daddy LOVED toilets because he became a plumber.

As is evident in this photo, she takes after them both.




PS: Happy 10 month Birthday to Felicity!!! Today!!

1 comment:

ImaMommie said...

I love this blog! It's the best ever! and if you all think she looks like Aunt JILL'S baby pics, you should see MINE! :o)