Friday, June 16, 2006

Prego Progress

Jode (and Felicity) came to visit me at work today! Totally made my boring day exciting!!
Just look how cute she is!!!


Em says she looks like she swallowed a watermelon.

Aaron told her that her legs look very skinny (which made her day!) What a nice hubby.

A kid that came in my store pointed at Jode's belly and said "What's that!?"




If you ask me, I think she's the most beautiful pregnant person I've ever seen!!!

Felicity, you have a great momma!!

(3 days to go!!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Jode you look incredible! I can't wait to see you in person, but of course you won't be pregnant then b/c you will be holding Felicity in your arms! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I didn't know that when Jill told me to turn sideways and smile, that she'd be putting my pics on the internet! I would have fixed my hair or something! Sheesh. Oh well! Thanks guys! PRAY FOR HER TO COME ON MONDAY! Agghh. I'm so anxious!!!

lyndsay said...

go felicity go!! i'll be checking the blog world often today, felicity's BIRTH-DAY!!! :)

Yancy said...

PUSH JODIE! PUSH!