Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Well, I Never!


I'm rounding that corner in the race of life where 29 turns into. . . the next number. Yeah, in May I'll join Josh in the, until now unknown 3rd decade. I know I'm not over-the-hill, but it seems like I'm about to go over something. Maybe a speed bump. It's not that I'm all depressed or scared or anything. (I mean I still only look 23.) I was just thinking about what I've accomplished thus far in my seemingly short life. And you know when you think of all the things you have done you are forced into being reminded of what you have NOT done. So as a result of my boredom at work, I've decided to share some of the results of my sheltered life with BloggerWorld.

Here is my list of random things that probably most people HAVE done or might assume that I have, but since I'm so special I've somehow refrained from, missed out on or avoided.

I've never. . .

  • driven a stick shift
  • been to the Grand Canyon
  • seen "E.T." or "Gremlins"
  • been to Epcot
  • smoked a cigarette
  • broken a bone in my body (maybe my toe one time...)
  • been in a car accident
  • seen all 3 "Lord of the Rings" movies
  • believed in Santa Claus
  • watched an entire episode of "Grey's Anatomy", "CSI", or "House"
  • ridden in a limo
  • had stitches
  • taken Spanish
  • learned the 50 state capitols
  • water skied
  • read the entire Bible
  • met a celebrity
  • voted for a democrat
  • eaten brussel sprouts
  • eaten escargot
  • worked at a fast food joint
  • been to a high school dance
  • been drunk
  • watched a human birth (yet!)
  • been a football fan
  • seen the Pacific ocean
  • worn high heels
  • been to public school (explains a lot)
  • missed an episode of LOST (until last week!!)
  • owned a brand new vehicle
  • given a speech
  • been fired
  • gone skinny dipping
  • picked up a hitch-hiker
  • been on a blind date
  • got a speeding ticket
  • tried to surf
  • flown first-class
  • attended Catholic mass
  • donated blood
  • had a wart
  • roller bladed

There. Now I feel like I have no life. I'm gonna go make a list of things I have done.

3 comments:

josh said...

I had a wart.

Anonymous said...

Wow! And I thought I knew you better than that. There are so many things on there that I was thinking... really? She hasn't? But that's cool. I enjoyed reading it. I've never had a wart wart wart wart wart wart... either.

Anonymous said...

love the pic! it makes me miss you guys even more! love you :)