Wednesday, May 17, 2006

' 76ers

Here is my tribute to a few who made their debut in 1976. . .







Not too shabby for 30!


I'm beginning to think it isn't so bad.

For one thing, people are always shocked at my age when I tell them since I look 10 years younger. It's cute when an old person asks "Well now, how old are you sweetie?" And after I tell them it's like they talk to me in a different tone or something. Weird.

And then when people come into my store and ask to speak to the owner or manager and I'm like "Yeah, that's me." It totally throws them off and they lose focus and sometimes forget their whole sales pitch.

So since 30 sounds SO much older than ANY age less than it, I'm preparing for some really shocked reactions. I'm just gonna have fun with it.

At least I don't get asked what school I go to anymore. Maybe they see my wedding ring.

Here are some who might be showing their age a little more. . .








And my favorite 30-year-old of ALL!!! (the stud at the bottom, not the Apple)





6 comments:

ImaMommie said...

You're turning 30!!!? My gosh! You could be my grandma! heh heh heh. JK.

That's cool that Hello Kitty is 30 too. Ha! Who knew she was so old?

P.S. - You're the hottest 30 year old i've ever seen.

JiLL @ Lellowbird said...

thanks. you have a girl crush on me too don't you?

ImaMommie said...

PICK PUTTY!

Emily said...

When I'm 30, I hope I'm as cool and hot as you are. You are my 30 year old idol.

ImaMommie said...

I can't believe how much DJ from Full House has grown up.

Yancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!

(the old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be...)