Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Favorite Antique

Just wanted to wish my Mamaw a HAPPY BIRTHDAY online!!
She's never used a computer and probably will never see this, but I wanted everyone out there to know it's her B-day today and she is the most special Mamaw in the world.

I was able to visit her this past weekend in Tennessee and spend some time with her. We all went to O'Charley's for lunch and they sang to her and wished her a "Happy 21st Birthday!" heehee

We love you, Mams. . .hope your day is happy!


ps: If only I was computer savvy and could Photoshop those strangers out of the pic...this is where talented siblings come in handy!

3 comments:

ImaMommie said...

awww! I love Mams! She looks so happy! I'm so glad you guys got to celebrate her bday with her.

josh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMAW!!

Yancy said...

Congrats Mamaw!!! How old is she anyway? She doesn't look a day over 67. Must be that fresh Etowah air.