Thursday, March 02, 2006

BLAHg

Ok, so Osh has been bugging the h-e-c-k out of me to post a blog. The thing is, I've known what will happen when I do finally give in to the "my-life-is-boring-so-read-my-random-comments-about-it" club. It will be as any addiction is and he will only want more. But remember I am just one little me only capable of so much randomness. (How am I doing so far?)
As for the boring life thing...seriously at this point my normal every day routine is unfortunately eventless (is that a word Derek?) Now don't get me wrong - I have a wonderful family, husband and dog whom all fulfill their rightful duties at filling the gaps in between my 15 hours a day spent working and sleeping.
My highlights at work consist of chatting online with Osh and Jode, reading Osh's blog, taking Harley for a walk, and laughing at the occasional stupid questions of customers....and if I get bored enough, I may just have to post some of them!
My highlights during sleep are none of your business.
I do however have plans for a more eventful life in the near future:
* I am already in preparation for the role of "Aunt" I will be taking on in less than 4 months.
* A much-needed vacation is in the works for me and my hubby (hopefully this summer some time.)
* I'm getting my hair cut next month.
* And I have 9 boxes of books to process today.
And that's only the beginning!
So stay tuned for the plethora of random thoughts and events in the world of me.






7 comments:

josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
josh said...

Wow! I can't believe I'm actually reading this. A pig must have froze over. Congratulations on the blog. Heres to this being the first of many cool things that you've done in your life.

Yancy said...

This blog is inspiring, insightful, and fulfilling.

Anonymous said...

I can already foresee this blog being anything but eventless and boring. I am excited to see what lies ahead. Oh, and P.S. - Cool people have blogs OR Baby webpages. JTLYK.

Derek Conrad Brown said...

Whoo hoo! Welcome to the Blogosphere! Here all of your dreams will come true. Its like Oz except houses don't fall on witches and we don't eat little dogs. Wait, that was a different movie. Anyway, I am so glad to see that you have a blog!! Sorry I just now discovered it! I have gotten a little behind on my blogging. I look forward to being a faithful reader!

Derek Conrad Brown said...

Hey you know that BLOG is actually an acronym for 'Must Be Updated Often' don't you?? You are violating the basic tenant of BLOG...

1 2 3 Update a Ton

4 5 6 Update Some More

josh said...

The difference between a blog and a rock is that a blog gets updated. Didn't know if you knew that or not.