Thursday, March 30, 2006

You've Got Male!

Harley/Hildy Date Log

take FOUR: Tuesday, 3pm
- Today something clicked inside Harley's head that told him he was actually supposed to be doing something with Hildy when she comes to visit. He would sniff, get all happy, then lean his head over her neck and move back and forth - thus creating a new image for the term "necking." This continued for more than an hour while Hildy willingly complied to his peculiar method of making out with her. What worried me about this (other than the fact that my un-nuetered male dog is clueless to the origination of the term "doggy-style") was that he was wearing himself out and had to go lay down and rest every 3 minutes!! This thought hadn't occured to me until now, but what if by the time he figures out what to do and where to do it, he's too tired!? I mean he's not old or anything, but he doesn't work out a lot either. Ok, this is rediculous. . .my dog is smarter than a lot of humans out there who have no problem at all figuring out how to reproduce! I guess they just need some time. Harley's got himself a patient woman!

No comments: