Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"Prelude to a Kiss"


Harley/Hildy Date Log

3rd Time's the...whatever: Sunday, 1:08pm
- This relationship reminds me so much of me and Josh when we got together. We became friends and I made it clear from the beginning that's all I wanted it to be. Josh didn't push me into anything else...in fact, he didn't even try to impress me at first!! (at least he didn't poop in front of me!) Everyone around us was like "C'mon guys...when are you gonna hook up?!?" Then I got to wait for him to make his move. During our friendship we did go on a lot of walks together. This is the point Harley and Hildy were today. They followed eachother all around the back yard. It really was sweet...and nice of her not to snap at him at all. He's on his best behavior and she's taking her time waiting 'til she knows he's "the one." Hang in there, Hildy, I know how you feel!

2 comments:

josh said...

Did you lick his ear? Kinky.

Anonymous said...

Jill! you crack me up! i miss you, my bro and the burger!! i'll keep hoping for sparks to fly for these two!!